Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time To Clean Up!

Well, it's official...swimsuit season! I put my suit on last week and wasn't happy with the reflection in the mirror. Seems I've been a little too relaxed with my eating and some fluff has crept around my middle. YUCK!
I've decided to stay calm and not panic. I'm a professional (or something like that). I know what to do. I drill it into my clients' heads every week. I need to make a game plan. It's TIME TO CLEAN UP! My eating that is.
I've gone back to being diligent about meal planning, cut back on the sugar, no carbs after 5:00, small meals every 2-3 hours, etc. I'm back in the game! I am determined to get the extra fluff off, try on the suit again and hang by the pool happy and relaxed (in the privacy of my backyard:)
Have you tried on your suit yet? Don't be scared or discouraged. Put it on, check the mirror and be comfortable in your own skin. If you decide a little "cleaning" is in order, make a plan, execute and follow through. You can do this and all it takes is a little willpower and determination!
Now go take the plunge!

2 comments:

  1. You're so inspirational. I've totally let myself go and am just now starting to do something about it. I wish i were as disciplined as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! You are so inspiring! I have a lot of fluff that needs to come off and have started working hard towards that!

    ReplyDelete